Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

There are actors/actresses and then there are movie stars




I've always found there to be a big difference between those people in movies I would consider actors and those that I would consider movie stars. To me actors play a variety of roles and you, as a viewer, forget you are watching the actor play a role, but believe they have become the character. This is especially hard when its an actor you've seen in many productions, but somehow they almost always manage to pull it off. Movie stars, on the other hand, tend to play the same roles over and over, and are just as well known for their offscreen antics, as they are for the roles they play. Some people can crossover into both. Funny thing to get in the mail the same day a man and woman who I would consider top of the line in the "actor/actress" category": Michael Caine and Dianne Wiest. Each have a huge list of accomplishments and have taken in part in a good amount of the best films ever made. Great additions to my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home