Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Farewell to 2005


What a year its been! I can't say its been the greatest year, but I can't say its been the worst either. I made a few good friends down here where I live. I guess after four years of not being able to do that, I am quite grateful. There are small promises of hope in the romance department. I've met a lot of great people from all over the world in my autograph group. "Crash" would be my favorite movie of the year; "Invasion" would be my favorite NEW show; Michael Buble my favorite new singer, now onto 2006, where my resolution to start the year is to get my weight back down, get back to the gym, find joy and prosperity, and get on Survivor dang it! My last autograph of the year comes from Bret Harrison of "Orange County", "Undressed" and "Grounded for Life" ( a term I always felt I was when I was a kid). Here's wishing all a safe and happy New Year and a 2006 full of all the joy, prosperity and love life can bring. See you all in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home