Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Brand New Year




2006 has started and always, it brings about reflection on the year prior and life in general. The three successes I got on the first mail day of the year are interesting because they all in one way or another deal with things I've dreamed about in my life and have an aspiration to possibly do. I love watching movies and like to write and am definitely opinionated in regards to the movies I watch so Richard Roeper fits the bill as someone living the life of a career I would really enjoy, and usually I am on the same page with his viewpoints. Margaret Bobonich was in the last Survivor, and as a nurturing person, I'd be similar to her on the show, except I'd probably be a lot more in tune to the politics of the game. I've tried out several times for Survivor and don't intend to give up until I'm ready to. That's the tenacity in me. And Tang Nguyen is and up and coming actor whose done a lot of small parts, most recently (to my knowledge) on CSI. I really enjoyed reading his website and it gave me a lot of motivation to seek out the actor in me; or in general start seeking out MY dreams opposed to everyone else's views on what I should do. I know those people are looking out for me but I need to learn to do what makes me happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home