Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Being comfortable in your skin



It amazes me how many people just can't be themselves. They pretend to be someone else, and often times it is amazing to me. It amazes me how so many overweight people think they can pretend not to be and think no one will notice. Me, on the other hand, I need to lose weight, not as much for vanity sake, but for how I feel when I'm not in the 190 zone. I respect actors like Philip Wiegratz who have the guts to play a fat character in a movie and not be embarrassed about it in the least. More people should feel comfortable in their own skin, and accept others the way they are. Some people are happy overweight, some arent', but even if you aren't, if you want to do something about it, you have to admit it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home