Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

Slow Down and Enjoy Life



When I was going to book a blood drive at one of the churches we go to, they had this sign posted on a pretty oceanlike background. How true is it, we spend so much time rushing to do this, rushing to do that, going to work, getting the house clean, that we sometimes forget to take the time to just have fun and enjoy the time we have here. Today's autograph success definitely adds a lot of fun, joy and laughter to people all over the world including me. "Old School" is one of those movies I could watch over and over, and I was ecstatic to get this signed photo back from Will Ferrell today. It even reminds me, when I can't find a date, I still have options! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home