Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The only "Reunion" I want to attend for now


Last year was my 20th year High School reunion which I had no desire to go to. I was picked on profusely in high school and didn't want to go back through all those bad memories, but the TV show "Reunion" caught my eye right away, particularly because the charm of this very talent young lady Alexa Davalos who signed the photo I sent to her. Nice suprise; and for those of you who haven't started watching "Reunion" yet, watch it! Great new show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home