Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mamma "Mia", what a great success


From being the wife of Woody Allen to starring in movies like "Rosemary's Baby", Mia Farrow has always been an interesting character. She stands firm for what she believes in and is just an all around talented woman. I had thought I was going to meet her many years ago but didn't and had held on to this photo which I sent to her care of the play she is doing in New York and she graciously signed it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home