Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip


Shows like "EXTRA" let us all live vicariously through the lives of celebrities. Being an entertainment buff, I find them great for finding out what's coming out with music, television and movies, but they also show the down part of being in the public spotlight in that nothing in your life is private anymore. I think as much as we don't want to admit it, many of us enjoy seeing the drama that goes on the lives of others. Its all part of the human condition. Dayna Devon and Mark McGrath keep it interesting, and even though I don't get to watch "EXTRA" all that often, I do tend to enjoy it when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home