Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Looks can be Deceiving


People like Robert LaSardo remind me of a very common life lesson for me; not to judge a book by its cover. How often we look at people and pre-judge them before even getting to know them; because of tattoos, the way they dress, their size, etc without getting to know the person inside. I really try to pay attention to not do this, but like everyone else, I can be guilty of it quite regularly. I don't necessarily avoid getting to know someone who doesn't fit a particular image type, but if there are many people around, I tend to be drawn to people who dress and act similar to myself...hmmm...that explains a LOT! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home