Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Me and My Blackberry

I've never been a very technologically adept kind of person. I know tons of people have blackberries, MP3 players, IPODs, Razor cell phones, but I'll be damned if I have the slightest notion of what any of them do. When it comes to blackberries, I prefer the Shane Powers of Survivor Panama method. Make believe! It also reminded me how uncreative this new generation of youngsters are becoming. I remember as a kid not having all that many toys and had to invent games and toys to keep myself busy. That's definitely a negative, in my eyes, to so many rapid advancements in technology. As a whole, we start to forget how to be innovative. I also really admired Shane's "what you see is what you get" character; another trait that's rarer and rarer to find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home