Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The burning question...


Whatever happened to the hidden Immunity Idol in Survivor Panama. Terry Deitz found the Idol on Exile Island with very little effort at all, but kept it by winning more Immunity challenges than any other Survivor in the history of the show. However, he never had to use it so I'm wondering whether he got to keep it, or it sold for huge money in some auction. Maybe it got mailed to me? Hmmm..doubt that one. Terry was great to watch on the show, and another hommage to the idea of never giving up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home