Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Just like in nature...


Just like Sue Hawk's rat and snake speech, another Survivor moment that reminded me of how things are in the wild was the "beanbag, football-like challenge" of Survivor Panama. Its also ironic that I would get Bobby Mason and Ruth Marie Milliman back to back. When Ruth Marie got the beanbag and was running back to home base like the gazelles we often see in those National Geographic specials, as hard as she tried to get away, she couldn't escape the clutches of the BobDawg (in this case BobCat would probably be more appropriate). As Ruth Marie was inches from safety, like so many times happens in the wild, she just wasn't quite fast enough to escape the stronger predator. It was definitely one of the more memorable challenge moments in the game for me. And Kudos to Ruth Marie for giving it her all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home