Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Survivor Villainess


Of all the female contestants on Survivor, none have gotten the role of "villain" as pronounced as Jerri Manthey. I'm probably one of the oddballs out there but I liked Jerri. She was loyal, and in Allstars, she had the other players read. She had a great feel for what was going on and toned it down quite a bit. Her ambition in life is inspirational, and no matter what is thrown at her, she persists forward to carry her dreams. And its obvious she has a sensitive side. In contrast to Johnny Fairplay who encouraged boo'ing, Jerri got hurt and left the stage during the AllStars Reunion when it happened to her. She's someone who's obviously been dealt a lot of pain in life, and may handle it by putting up a wall of "bitchiness." I've seen much worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home