Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Thank God I'm A Country Boy


OK. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this blog when I'm cleaning, cuz everything seems to be reverting to music, old and corny music at that, but hey, I'm having fun. Brandon Bellinger of Survivor Guatemala chose not to sell his soul to the devil and follow his alliances, truly a country boy good guy attitude. Brandon made it one step away from the jury, but gained a lot of respect and fans with his dry, witty humor and integrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home