Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Never Give Up, Keep Laughing, and...



Tell the people you love you love them every chance you get. This is the advice Katie Gallagher, runner up in Survivor Palau gave me. Katie had one of the most brutal final tribal councils I've ever seen, and she was well aware of both her strengths and weaknesses which is a rarity in people. You have to give Katie credit for being honest through the final tribal council, and she did play a very good game. I really was surprised that her handwritten note was one of the nicest I've gotten from any one, which goes to show once again to never judge a book by its cover! And for those reading this who have never seen the movie "Crash"...see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home