Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hooray for Broadway


I'm leaving tomorrow for Buffalo and was hoping to get to NYC to take in a show or two or three. I really miss the cultural arts. We don't have that many in South Texas and when going to Broadway, seeing plays anywhere else just doesn't compare. It would have been great to see Chita Rivera perform. I've always loved that name. Some names just belong to entertainers. But I am so looking forward to 9 days of no work, and some nice rest and relaxation with the family. I may even put on my dancing shoes myself...now, that's a scary thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home