Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

A subtle reminder


Gena Lee Nolin has always bared a resemblance to my sister Julie for some reason. Most people don't see it, and I'm not sure what it is that make them similar to me, but living down here in Texas with my family back up in NY sometimes makes me homesick and I look for every little similarity for fond memories of home. It was nice to get this autographed photo back from Gena Lee exactly a week before my departure to the great North. Hopefully, I'll be able to take some of this nice warm weather with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home