Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

The girl next door

Many beautiful faces have graced the screen of "Survivor" through the seasons, but of all of them, none have had that perfect girl next door look of the Kate Hudson type as Jenn Lyon. She also laid low when she needed to an played hard when she needed to. Its always bothered me when contestants get tossed off the show without literally being voted off. I think Jenn may have had a chance to go all the way had she won the fire starting challenge or Ian's saving grace came one tribal council earlier. Its wonderful also to see someone who smiles and stays positive through adversity. I was real sad to learn Jenn is fighting breast cancer, and if anyone has a chance to donate money to the fight against it, please do so. Its definitely a worthwhile cause! I know Jenn will beat this thing...after all, she's a Survivor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home