Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Close, but no cigar



Other than the Allstars, only two Survivors have got to live my dream TWICE. Bobby Jon and Stephenie. Stephenie is one tough cookie. Way to go fellow dago! Steph played the game hard both times she was on and almost came out victorious the second time around. I don't think she should have apologized for playing the game the way she played it. She didn't do anything differently than anyone else on the show, but somehow she was held to a higher standard. No surprise there. That's how life goes. When I used to waiter in college, I learned quickly...always give good service and make a small mistake, you pay for it. Mess up all the time and make big mistakes and rectify them and you're a hero. Being the fan favorite Steph was I think fans and the other castmates had high expectations in how she'd play the game, thus making it almost impossible to win a jury vote. She's still one of my favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home