Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Overcoming insurmountable odds


Christy Smith is a role model for mankind. Many people would consider being deaf or any other physical handicap as a reason to whine and complain that life isn't fair, but others like Christy choose to take risks, go the extra distance and make the most out of life. Granted, she wasn't the greatest player of the Survivor game, but doing what she did, given the cards she was dealt is phenomenal. I still wonder though if she misunderstood the instructions at the Final Tribal Council voting for Jenna over Matthew, not that it made any difference in the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home