Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A role model to us all



Jack Wetherall did an outstanding job playing Vic Grassi on "Queer as Folk."
He was inspirational and proved that even when life sends you lemons, it is possible to make lemonade and have a positive effect on those around you. Vic is one of those characters I will remember for a long time, and he reenforced the message for me to follow my dreams in his note he added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home