Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A pleasant surprise


Collecting autographs in the mail for many years now, I have learned that some celebrities are nearly impossible to get through the normal avenues, so you have to try the less successful route and risky route of movie sets. This can be quite expensive as you have to pretty much always send a photo, have perfect timing, and a bit of luck, and be prepared for a low payback on your investment, but when you hit one, its quite exciting; as is the case with this success I got from Guy Pearce, a tough through the mail signer from the set of his new movie "Factory Girl." I've been a fan of his work for many years now, and have enjoyed everything I've seen him, so I was awestricken to find this autographed photo in my mailbox in a 2 week turnaround time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home