Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

There's always HOPE


Whenever I get down and out and start thinking life sucks, I try to think of situations that are worse than my own, fact or fiction. One such case is that of the character of Hunter on "Queer as Folk" who went from young street prostitute and turned his life around for the good. My good friend Rick is another good example, fighting the demons of addiction and making it on his own. Sometimes I wonder how strong I'd be if I ever got in that type of situation. I hope I don't find out. With the help of my friend Beth, again, I got this signed photo from Hunter's portrayer, Harris Allan, yet another "Queer as Folk" success for my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home