Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

Desperate but not serious

Sometimes I think I'm meant to stay single. I would love to have someone to come home too, but then I see all the drama that couples have and am glad I'm single. Catch 22. I've decided to stop looking and maybe love will find me one of these days. On Desperate Housewives, Richard Burgi as Karl, had Susan and lost her, had Edie and lost her. Whose next for this actor who shows that you can stay in great shape post 40. My role model for the 2006 New Year's resolution phase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home