Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The stereotypical dumb blond



Kudos to Heidi Strobel on Survivor for making a dent in the dumb blond stereotypes. At the reunion show, Jeff Probst remarked that Heidi had near genius IQ, even though people pegged her to be the dumb blond. I do a lot of silly things and have about a 155 IQ, but a lot of people would never believe it. My brain tends to work too fast for the rest of my body leaving me saying dumb things or doing dumb things at times. It was great to get this autographed photo from Heidi for my Survivor collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home