Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hair today, gone tomorrow



As people that know me would say, I'm always getting frustrated at the way the hair on my head seems to leave its comfortable home there and find its way to the parts of my body not meant for hair. When I was younger, my barbers would always say that I was fortunate to have such a thick head of hair because I'd never go bald. Well, I'm not totally bald, but that once thick mane of locks is now dispursed over the rest of my body. Just like hair, TV shows can come and go at the drop of a hat. For newcomer Rob Benedict, this was the case with the highly acclaimed "Threshold", a show that showed a lot of promise but just didn't make it. Best know for his guest role on "Felicity", Rob has a lot of talent, and hope he finds success in something else in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home