Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A dedication







None of these successes would have been possible without the help of my friend Beth who I met last year through an Autograph collecting group Autographers Anonymous through yahoo. Through the time I've been in the group, me and Beth have gotten quite close and have become much more than fellow autograph collectors. We play yahoo games, talk about our personal ups and downs, complain, laugh, share stories, and Beth has become one of my dearest friends despite the fact that we've never personally met. This post is dedicated to my friend Beth. Its a great joy to have you in my life! And was a nice surprise to find the autographs of Johnathon Schaech, Mariska Hargitay, Rosie O'Donnell, Patti Lupone, Chris Meloni and Leelee Sobieski in my mailbox! Thanks Beth for being a part of my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kajun Beth said...

You big palooka! Thanks ever so much!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home