Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Is it real?


I've been collecting autographs on and off since I was a kid. One of the things that's hard about through the mail autograph collecting is you're really not there to see the celebrity put the marker on the photo and sign it, so there can often times be a question of authenticity. Many times you can compare your signature to an obtained in person signature from various resources on-line, but sometimes it leaves you still baffled. This Steven Seagal autograph I got in the mail is one such case. It kinda looks like his in person signature but then again it kinda does not. So, for now, I'll just be glad I got it and say its real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home