Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Everyone Hates Jeff?


I am one of those people that sometimes lacks that filter between the brain and the mouth, so very often when I think something, it ends up coming out the mouth regardless if its appropriate or not. Its never meant with malice, well almost always not, but it can tend to offend people at times; and I've also been able to get along with lots of different kinds of people so I've had a lot of acquaintances and hang out buddies through my life, but by being like that I've lacked having friends that stay around long-term. It used to make me crazy and make me think people hate me for some reason, but then learned its just part of who I am. So love me or hate me, I am me :) From the show "Everybody Hates Chris" I got this autographed photo from a young actor I'm pretty sure most people will love; Vincent Martella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home