Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, November 05, 2005

A good scare!



I love scary movies except when I have to come home to an empty house and find myself looking under the bed, in the closets, in the shower, etc and quivering over every little noise...and one of the movies that really sent me to chill city was the original "Halloween". It was great to get this autographed photo from Michael Myers himself, Chris Durand. I got to play Michael Myers in a haunted house that I volunteered for once and had a blast at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home