Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Grass is Always Greener


Along with this great color signed photo of "24" actor Xander Berkeley (I'm pretty he's the first "X" autograph I have) I got a full page handwritten letter. I told him that when I was young I had wanted to take a chance and move to NY or LA and try to become an actor but people thought it was too risky and since I was good in school, it wouldn't be a smart move and I should do something more secure. Well, he agreed with them, telling me how hard it is and that 1 out of 100 SAG listed actors are really really struggling. It was awesome to have a celebrity take that much time out to write me a full page letter! One fine actor and one classy man; and I sure appreciate the advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home