Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The loss of a father


I first wrote to Tanya Vance immediately following Survivor Thailand, because while she was there her father was very ill, and she was fortunate enough to get to come home and say goodbye and put the past behind them. I hadn't talked to my father since I was barely out of high school. We never really connected, and due to a lot of bad circumstances, I moved away from home to go to college after graduating and pretty much never looked back. He passed away two Thanksgivings ago, and I never had that chance to rectify the past with him, and feel bad that there were no emotions going through me at all when he died; mainly thought to myself, what if things had been different. I guess we all have many different paths to follow, some that bring joy, some that bring sadness, and some that are just indifferent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home