Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Frustration over quitters

Having tried to get on Survivor so many times already, one thing that has always frustrated me is people that want to quit when they get there. Of course, I haven't worn those shoes, and I'm not as much frustrated by people that think they can make it out there, then find its too difficult, but I get frustrated that the tribes don't vote them out, and Melinda of Survivor Panama really did a good job of showing that frustration, when Shane wanted to go home, yet she got the boot instead. Granted, Shane did change his tune, but I could totally understand her frustration! When I went to Dallas to try out at one of the live casting calls, it was about 20 degrees out and I was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt, waiting for many hours outside, and I was shocked at how many people that were appropriately dressed were complaining or actually left the line to go home; made me kinda wonder what show they thought they were trying out for. I still haven't got a call to audition, but stubborn as I may be, I'm not giving up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home