Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Redneck Comedy Tour


"Redneck" James Miller has got to be one of the most colorful contestants to ever grace the Survivor cast. He was hysterical about getting beaten by Coby in the wrestling-type challenge, had great one-liners, and definitely is not ashamed of being a redneck from Alabama. In his letter to me, he wanted help in getting his name out there, and if anyone is looking at this....James Miller NEEDS to be part of the Redneck Comedy Tour...he is definitely a funny guy with great stage presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home