Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

That voice!


Some people are more recognizable for their voice than their "look". Fran Drescher is one of those people. Her voice really annoyed me at first. But then I grew to love her. I get frustrated because on the phone people tend to think I'm a woman. I don't have a high pitched voice (I think) but someone told me its probably because I'm polite, but yet its still frustrating, but oh well. I was disappointed Fran's new show didn't make it. She is definitely a star that knows how to get people laughing and we can all use a bit more laughter in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home