Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

A nice gesture?


The bad thing about collecting autographs in the mail is you never really know if what you are getting is real or not. Take for instance this photo I received from Wynonn Judd, one of the greatest singing voices out there. It looks like she personally signed the autographed photo to me, but when you look closer, the autograph is pre-printed onto the photo and only the inscription is handwritten which most likely was done by a secretary. Nice gesture nonetheless, but no autogaph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home