Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Names the Same


Rachel Proctor is an up and coming country singer, but when I got this autograph, I thought of two online friends I've made through autograph collecting due the similar name; Rachel in Australia and Rachel on the West Coast. Its awesome how the Internet can help us meet people we never would have had the chance to otherwise! Here's to the two Rachels! Well, make that three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home