Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

OH what a surprise!


OH what a surprise it was to get this autographed photo of Sandra Oh in the mail after being gone for the weekend to a few concerts in Houston. She blew me away in "Sideways". I still think she should have been nominated for an Oscar. It was great to see someone done wrong not put up with the crap that she got. She's also awesome in "Grey's Anatomy". Truly an actress to keep an eye on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home