Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Following in dad's footsteps


Why is it that as a male in our society, we are tied to what our dad's do good or bad. Jason Ritter has proved himself to be a good talent but has to always live up to the name of his father Jason who was a great actor and comedian. Its great to see Jason take his acting career in a different direction and I'm glad to see him have some success. For me, it was living up the negative images my dad left on people, and then dealing with the scorn that came with it. Even as I'm much older now, occassionally that past comes back to haunt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home