Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Making things personal



Sometimes, its exciting autograph collecting that the people we write to take time out of their day to make things personal. My friend Beth has been helping me make collages of some of the Survivor castaways, and recently I've added my email address to my letterhead. I was surprised that within a month of doing that I got an email from Brook Geraghty of Survivor Vanuatu wanting a copy of the collage that Beth made, that I sent, for Brook to sign (and this is the house that Jack built LOL). I've tried out for Survivor multiple times by sending an application and video and still have somewhat of a dream to get on, so successes like this make it all that more real for me. Brook signed the collage Beth made and included his own photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home