Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Too much TV...


or too much anything always seem to have dire circumstances. I definitely can be an overindulger, but with age have been getting better. I just received success 4 out 5 of the kids from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory from Jordan Fry who played TV/video game junkie Mike Teavee. All I need now is Augustus Gloop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home