Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

A Walk Down Memory Lane





Every so often I like to reminisce on how things use to be in my life, where I'm going, where I am, and lately, more and more I've found myself doing a lot of "what ifs", and feel a bit stagnant in things. I just bought a new car, a new cell phone and just feel like its time for the winds of change to peep their heads. When I look back at where I was in life and where I am now, its amazing how fast things change, but its nice to look back and remember the good memories. Some of my good memories revolved around sitting around with mom and sis watching TV. Here are some autograph successes of TV shows gone by.
I got autographed pictures of Joe E Tata of "Beverly Hills 90210", David "Joe Isuzu" Leisure of "Empty Nest", Robert Culp of "The Greatest American Hero" and Larry Manetti of "Magnum, PI". What great additions to my collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home