Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, October 03, 2005

The nerds prevail


I was one of those kids that had all the wrong attributes. I was short, kind clumsy, blond yet booksmart, so I was in the classes usually with the kids I didn't have anything in common with. Yeah, I liked getting good grades, but I wanted to play sports, be mischievious, but I was with all the smart kids in class and picked on because I was short ,but was a little trooper nonetheless. I loved the movie "The Breakfast Club". Its still one of my favorites and I can relate to each of the characters in there. Maybe we all can, but its nice to see that Anthony Michael Hall has been able to move on from his "nerd" roles into a leading man on a hit sci-fi show "The Dead Zone". I got this signed cast photo from Mr. Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home