Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

Some things worth repeating




Some things in life are worth repeating. That's one thing I've always had difficulty with. I tend to run away from things I enjoy or feel guilt over them, and slowly watch life pass by. In my autograph collection, I was surprised with these two "repeats". My friend Beth found this great photo of DeepRoy and even though I had already gotten his autograph, I preferred this one of him as the Oompa Loompa in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", and Judge Joseph Wapner sent this second autographed photo without me even having to ask twice. What a nice guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home